viernes, 6 de junio de 2014

This was my second practicum of the third period, many things happened this day and I learned through the experiences that I faced. I began my class asking my students some verbs in past, when I asked them the past of some irregular verbs I noticed that most of them had problems when they tried to told me the past of some irregular verbs. At the begining I felt frustrated because I prepared many activities in which they have to use regular and irregular verbs in past tense, I had to take action when I saw the situation because you as a teacher have to show condidence to your students, for that reason I decided to write a list of common verbs on the board in present tense, and i started to asking the past tense of those verbs, I spent time doing this but it helped me and helped them because they did the practice that i brought easily. I learned that we are the only support that students have in the classroom, And no matter how much time you spend explaining something, because I remenbered when I was in my first year of the career that my teachers helped me a lot when I did not understand something about any topic. When I saw that students did the practice without problems I felt better, I checked their responses and we repeat the sentences together. I finished my second practice doing a role play in wich they had yo use verbs studied in class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario