viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014

third class!!

well guys, I want to share with you my last experience in basic level, it was really nice to be in the classroom, I told my students that this day was my last class with them, and I encourage the student to do their best because one day, they will be in the same place that I was, these group of students was reallly nice with me, they did every activity that I developed in class. I feel really happy, because this experience helped me a lot. I noticed how capable I am to do good thing for my students and I will try to do my best every day. This last class I developed some good activities in order to incorporate all of them, they look so enthusiatic, and they did the activities very well,  I brought some candies for them in order to say good bye! Guys keep doing your best!!! please share your comments, and I will do it for you.     Thank you and God bless you.


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Mildred! I'm glad that everything went well in your last class and that your students felt nice with you. I think what you did about enouraging them is very important because in a certain way they feel a little more confidence for another student than for a teacher, and they saw us being both, so I think most of them will get your message. Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like how you developed your last class as you did your best and your students enjoyed it. Moreover, I just want to tell you that when you do your best, your Ss notice it; remember that they test you in order to know how well you know a topic. So, keep going in the same way and as in your last class, everything is going to be ok.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's nice to see that you enjoyed teaching Mildred. You are respectful with the students and that 's so important because as Kenia said, they noticed it. Keep on working guys.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Mildred! I always brought candies for my students. It was a little expesive but anyway, they collaborated with me in a better way because they had a motivation already. You see what a little candy can do? Yes sir! Believe or not it has power. Anyway, Im glam you're satisfied with your last experience in the classroom.

    ResponderEliminar