lunes, 24 de febrero de 2014

SECOND TEACHING PRACTICUM

Well, in my second teaching practice I felt more confident with my students, I tried to remember all of their names because it was something really nice to called them by their names, I thought that working in groups it will be something very difficult, because I saw the group really divided, I did my warm up doing a group work, I used vocabulary learned in the previous lessons in order to check if they remember those words, students did a good job, all of them tried to work together and this made me feel so confortable. I continued teaching and I did not feel nervous. something that I enjoyed the most is doing many activities, they practiced their speaking in front of their classmates  and they shared their ideas, I hope that my third class will be better than the previous ones and  I am going to do my best!

5 comentarios:

  1. that is true mildred, the second time is better because we already know more our students, so teaching according to the lesson plan is something that allow us to keep a good order in class, and something that is interesting is when they practice in front of the class, so this show that they feel confortable with the teacher, and they also feel eager to participate. so the next time can be even better than the first one, that is something that I also plan to do to the next time of my teaching practice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mildred! Let me tell you that the same thing happened to me, I felt even more confident in the second class because they already knew me. I like something you did that was impossible for me, and that is remember the name of the group of students, that is something I could not do! I just remember some of them. And I think that maybe because you provided them with the correct activities, that is why they participated well.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Mildred, it was nice that you help the students to work in groups as they were divided. I am in agreement with you that is going to help them as they learn and share their knowledge with others. It is good idea to do what you did. Also, to call students for thier names it is something good because it is not good to say you or the one in black.Congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Mildred!
    You´re right when you said that is nice to call your students by their names, and also it help you to make them work hard because they can not hide if you call them by their names. they must participate, and if they don´t know how to do it; he or she will feel the necessity to ask you for help.
    I hope that your third class will be nice than the other ones, remember that every practice will bring new esperiences for you.

    ResponderEliminar