Well, my first experience teaching was really nice, at the begining I felt really nervous because I did not know how my students would react and I thought that teach basic level will be so difficult.
when I was in front of my students I felt more confidence because they began to share some opinions about the last class and they showed me confidence too.
I noticed how hard a teacher's role could have, It is not easy to manage 31 students at the same time but you have to do it.
I tried to do many activities in which students had to intereact with their classmates. I enjoyed doing this type of activities because I could interact with all of them and I tried to memorize their name in order to called them by their names.
It was really nice to felt that 31 students was putting attention to me, I will try to do my best in each class, because I felt really proud when I was teaching.
As you Mildred, my first teaching practice was in basic level and I also thought that teach basic level would be difficult, because they are a big group too, but one of the best advantages is that you can use many different activities with them, like in warm up activities or in the practice because they can interact between each other, they participated and involved in all the activities. Congratulations for your first class!!!!
ResponderEliminarHello Mildred! Let me tell you that you were not the only one who was nervous in the first class; in fact, I think we all felt like that, but as the class passed by the got more confidence. You said something right, managing a group of students is not easy but we have to find out the best way to doit, that is our job. I'm glad you fekt good in your first class and I hope the others are even better.
ResponderEliminar